M/Y Romanca / Price List / Gulet Charter Croatia
Nine cabins on motor sailor Romanca can easily accommodate large groups of guests. The crew consist of 6 experienced people.
|16.900 €||17.500 €||19.900 €|
For current exchange rates between EUR and USD or other currency denominations click here.
M/Y Romanca is a 9 cabin boat built to comfortably accommodate a larger number of people than normal gulets. One of the most interesting features of this boat is the fact that the crew can do their duties almost completely separated from the clients, so you can have your privacy if that is your preference. The exterior of the ship consists of the back area, where the outdoor dining table is located, and the big sun deck, which also has deck chairs. The area is covered, and the sun deck can also be partially covered in case you would prefer not to have so much sun. The main deck also has one guest cabin.
The salon has two dining tables and the bar, with various drinks available, as well as some of the finest Croatian wines. Passing through the salon, you reach the interior corridor where 8 guest cabins are located.
The crew of Romanca consists of 6 people: the captain, first mate, sailor, cook, hostess and they are lead by the manager and chief stewardess, Andrea. The crew are experienced and professional, and they have all been working on Romanca in the past few years. They will make sure that all your needs are taken care of.
Equipment on board
• water tube
• water ski
• jet ski
• wake board
• stand up paddle board
• snorkeling equipment
Boat rental price includes:
• accommodation on the yacht
• 6 crew members
• wages and food for the crew
• Croatian VAT and sojourn taxes
• complete linen and towels
• yacht insurance and yacht cleaning
• tender with outboard engine
• Wi-Fi internet access
• Port and marina fee
The price excludes:
• Half board: 300 €/person/week
• Full board: 500 €/person/week
• tickets for national parks
• Crew tips
• fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
• use of leisure equipment on board (snorkeling equipment, SUP, kayak, water tube, wakeboard and water ski: 60 EUR/h jet ski 150 EUR/h)
Beverage options (per person per week)
– Beverages paid according to consumption – by bar price list
– All inclusive domestic alcoholic package (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea, coffee): 150 EUR
– Non alcoholic package: 90 EUR