Play Fellow / Price List / Luxury Yacht Charter Croatia
Motor yacht Play Fellow has 4 air conditioned cabins. Sunbathing area is situated on front and aft deck. Crew members will ensure you a memorable holiday.
|10.600 €||13.500 €||16.400 €|
For current exchange rates between EUR and USD or other currency denominations click here.
Play Fellow was built 1966 (completely renovated in 2005) in famous Gustafsson & Anderssons Varvs shipyard in Sweden. The yacht is built for luxurious cruising and provides comfort and stability. Until 2014. yacht was exclusively used for private cruises.
Play Fellow has 4 excellently equipped and spacious cabins and each one has en suite toilet and is air conditioned. Spacious indoor salon is divided from the dining room and furnished with large and comfortable couch with 2 sofas. It is equipped with LCD TV, DVD, X-BOX and radio system. Large panoramic windows provide lot of day light. Dining room is furnished with sofa, chairs and dining table for 8. Outdoor spaces are very spacious. Stern deck is covered with sun tent and houses large dining table as well as leisure chairs. Bow deck is covered with sun pads.
Boat rental price includes:
– accommodation on the yacht
– 4 crew members
– wages and food for the crew
– Croatian VAT and sojourn taxes
– complete linen and towels
– yacht insurance and yacht cleaning
– tender with outboard engine
– Wi-Fi internet access
The price excludes:
– APA (Half board): 4000 €/week
– APA (Full board): 5000 €/week
– Crew tips
– fuel for main engines up to 3 hours cruising
– fuel for 24/7 daily generator use
– use of leisure equipment on board
(snorkeling equipment, kayak, SUP, water
ski: 60 EUR/h)
APA system – Play Fellow
– APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) is used to cover expenses incurred during the course of the charter such as fuel, food, beverages, port and marina fees, tickets for national park, water sports (water ski 60 EUR/h), extra navigation, extra generator use, extra meals, and other expenses not included in the Charter Fee. If the costs incurred during the course of the charter are less than the APA deposit, then the difference will be refunded to the Charterer at the end of the charter. If the costs incurred during the course of the charter that are over and above the APA deposit then this difference will be payable by the Charterer at the end of the charter.