Beneteau 57 CC (2004, Refitted in 2017) / Price List / Yacht Charter Croatia
After sailing around the World and complete 2017 refitting, this Beneteau 57 is back in crewed charter.
|3.900 €||4.700 €||5.700 €||6.300 €||6.900 €||8.100 €||8.500 €|
For current exchange rates between EUR and USD or other currency denominations click here.
Refitted in 2017
Included in Price:
• Accommodation in 3 cabins for up to 6 guests with double beds and 3 private bathrooms, bed linens, bathroom hygiene set and towels, hair dryer, beach towels
• Equipment on board: 3.4 m dingy with outboard 15HP Mercury, bimini, sprayhood, SUP, snorkeling equipment and other toys.
• VAT and all taxes, yacht insurance
Extras to be paid on board prior embarkation:
• APA(advanced provisioning allowance) in amount of 3000 EUR will be used for:
• The cost of professional skipper per week is 1225 EUR + food
• Fuel for main engine (consumption 10 l/h) , fuel for generator (4 l/h), gasoline for tender, average total fuel cost is approx. per week 450 EUR
• Cruising log (final cleaning and sojourn taxes) 220 EUR
• Food and beverages are supplied by guest wish list, at retail prices plus 20%
• Port, marina or anchorage fees
• Wi-Fi Internet connection
In case APA will not be sufficient to cover all the cruise costs, the guests should settle the balance on the boat in cash. In case there will be any amount not spent from APA, it will be returned to guests immediately. The captain keeps all the bills and records of all the costs, so the guests could know all the expenses.
• Deckhand/cook or hostess/cook upon request 150 EUR per day (half board food option)
• One way charter additional cost from Split to Dubrovnik 800 EUR
• Transfers from and to the airport
• Entry tickets to National parks