RAZANAC (44° 17'N; 15° 21'E), village (pop. 1,039 in 1991) and small harbour, some 5M southeast of Ljubacka vrata.
Approach: Landmarks: the ruins of the tower, the hotel, the church and the red column on the breakwater (red light). The low and bare islets of Razanac veli (white tower with a column, white light), Razanac mali and Donji skolj.
When approaching from SE, care should be taken of the shoals near the outer end of the root of the breakwater.
Mooring: The harbour is protected from all winds except the bora, which is very strong here; a longer stay in the harbour in the bora and the north-westerlies is not recommended. Moor along the breakwater; with the bora blowing, use the four-point moor securing bows-to the breakwater and stern-to the bollards on the opposite coast.
Facilities: Post office, medical service, hotel, camp site and tourist office.
Provisions and other shopping in the local shop; water from the main.
Sights: Ruins of an Illyrian fortress and tombs (3/2 C B.C.), Gospa od Ruzarija church (Our Lady of the Rosary, 1682, new church 1856, renovated in 1983); in the vicinity (2 km) Sv Andrija church (St Andrew, medieval); ruins of a defense tower against Turkish attacks (near the harbour, 16 C).