PRVIC LUKA - ISLAND OF PRVIC
PRVIC LUKA (43° 43'N; 15° 48'E), village (pop. 229 in 1991) and small harbour on the S coast of Prvic.
Approach: Landmarks: the green tower with a column and gallery (green flashes) on the breakwater can be easily identified. Give Galiola rock a berth of at least 50m because of submerged reefs.
Mooring: The cove is open to SE. Yachts drawing up to 3m moor on the inner end of the breakwater, where they are sheltered from the sirocco. Yachts drawing up to 2m can moor (four-point moor) at the root of the breakwater. The anchorage is in the middle of the cove (depth 56 m).
Facilities: Post office and medical service. Provisions and water (from tank trucks) available.
Coastal passenger line: see Sibenik.
Sights: Marija od Milosti church (Our Lady of Grace, 15 C), memorial slabs, among which that of the historian and inventor Faust Vrancic (1551-1617); Franciscan monastery (1461).