m/y Trinidad Trader (1987) / Listino prezzi / Imbarcazioni a motore Charter Croazia
m/y Trinidad Trader (1987) – Autopilota, Bimini top, Riproduttore CD, Doccia in pozzetto, GPS cartografico (salone), VHF, Calorifero, Wi-Fi…
Trinidad Trader is a very special boat in our offer and we love it very much and offer it gladly.
It is completely accessible for wheelchair users.
Skipper is extra to be paid (150 € / day + food)
|2.900 €||3.200 €||3.500 €||3.900 €|
M/Y TRINIDAD 41+2 is a lady which, despite her years, offers the moments of relaxation and comfort while sailing across the Adriatic Sea. With its three specially made lifts, the boat is completely adapted for wheelchair users or for the persons with the moving difficulties. Entering the boat for those persons is now effortless. They can access the sea water with similar ease, together with the easy access to all the boat’s levels (the main deck, upper deck, fly bridge, mini-bar and the cabin)
REMARKS FOR THE WHEELCHAIR USERS
• hidraulic ramp with remote control for easy entering and exiting the boat
• elevator for access to all the boat’s levels with remote control
• crane lift for descending a person from the boat to the sea, maximum – weight 110 kg.
• master cabin with bathroom is adapted for the wheelchair users
• maximum width of the wheelchair is 63cm
• a place for a co-sailor on the flybridge for the person in wheelchair who – knows how to sail a boat or would like to learn to sail.
Skipper is required
Professional skipper will make your cruise easy,fun and safe,you enjoy and relax. Apart from sailing and taking care of a boat, a skipper can give you a number of useful advices, suggest routes, answer your questions, help you to explore the unknown areas and entertain you with exciting stories from sailing trips. One can learn a lot from an experienced skipper, about the boat and navigation, sailing basics, but also some „secret“ sailing tricks and advanced sailing techniques. A skipper is trained to help a person in wheelchair. He has all the necessary information about the accessibility for wheelchair users for the ports, restaurants, towns and villages. For those who want to try to sail a boat a skipper is there to show some basic sailing techniques.